We collect information about you for the primary purpose of providing quality supports and services to you.
We need to collect some personal information from you to ensure our services meet your needs. If you do
not provide this information, we may be unable to fully provide these services. This information will also be
- a. administrative purposes for running our service
- b. billing through a third party
- c. use within our service to ensure you are provided with quality supports and services
- d. disclosure of information to a third party, or other government agencies if needed
e. disclosure of information to health care professionals, specialists or other individuals/companies
providing you with support and/or care to ensure high quality health care for you if needed
f. disclosure to other providers, with your consent, in order to provide appropriate services.
We do not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
disclosure and security of your information.
To ensure the process of quality supports and services, information about you may be given to other
service providers who also provide you services.
By signing below, I confirm:
- I have read the above information and understand the reasons for the collection of my personal
information and the ways in which the information may be used and disclosed and I agree to that use
- I understand that it is my choice as to what information I provide and that withholding or falsifying
information might act against the best interests of the supports and services I receive
- I am aware that I can access my personal information and shift notes on request and if necessary,
correct any information I believe to be inaccurate
- I understand that if, in exceptional circumstances, access is denied for legitimate purposes, that the
reasons for this and possible remedies will be made available to me
- consent to provide my personal information to Enriched Health Care
- I consent to have my personal information shared with and received from service providers listed below:
Please list business name
You may contact us by email, mail or phone using the details provided at the bottom of this page. You
have the right to gain access to the information we hold about you.
and correction of, your personal information and how you may complain about a breach of your
privacy and how we will deal with such a complaint.
We need to collect information about you for the primary purpose of providing quality supports and
services. In order to fully provide these services, we need to collect some personal information from
you. This information will also be used for the administrative purposes of running the practice such as
billing you or through the NDIS. Information will be used within the service for planning and managing
your plans and supports.
We may disclose information regarding you to other service providers or health professionals only
with your consent. We will not disclose your information to commercial companies, however specific
service or product information as deemed suitable for your management, may be forwarded to you by
us, unless you instruct us not to forward this type of information. Your written consent will obtained
at the start of any new planned activities. We do not disclose your personal information to overseas
File information is stored securely and access only by our workers. We take all reasonable steps to
ensure that information collected about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may have
access to your information on request and if you believe that any of the information is inaccurate, we
may amend it accordingly. If you do not provide relevant personal information, in part or in full, this
may result in the provision of incomplete supports or services which may impact on your plans and
goals. Any concerns you may have about this statement or the information we store about you can be
directed to the contact listed below.
Enriched Health Care
Phone Number: (02) 6583 6900
Address: 3/133-137 Gordon St, Port Macquarie NSW 2444