At Enriched health we have functional conditioning programs for patients who due to their disease or health condition have reduced capacity for daily activities.
What can you expect from these programs:
- Thorough assessment and pre-screening by a Exercise Physiologist and Physiotherapist
- Treatment by an integrated healthcare team using the most up to date evidenced based treatments for your condition
- Consumer choice around length of consultations, type of interventions you participate in and where these interventions occur ie home based vs facility based injury management.
- Referral to other specialists where appropriate
- An enjoyable healthcare experience that gives you a quicker and more effective treatment of your condition.
What health benefits can you expect?
- Improved balance
- Improved strength
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved mobility
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced cholesterol
- Increased muscle mass
- Improved mental health
- Increased exercise performance
- Increased knowledge about your disease and its management
- Enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living
- Improved health-related quality of life
- Improved psychosocial symptoms (reversal of anxiety and depression, increased self-efficacy)
- Reduced hospitalizations and use of medical resources
- Return to work or leisure activities
To find out more ring our Healthcare Consultants on 02 65836900 or email email@example.com