Enriched Health Care’s gait and motion lab is equipped with the following
- Gaitscan force plate technology
- Dartfish video analysis
- Fitmate med for metabolic energy expenditure and v02 assessment (indirect calirometry)
In combination with our experienced health professionals hands on assessments our motion and gait laboratory offers a comprehensive gait analysis.
This test assesses abnormalities within the gait pattern providing a comprehensive picture of all of the contributing factors.
Gait Analysis Test includes
- Physical assessments with a Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologist
- Postural assessments with a Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologist
- Video Documentation of gait
- Recording of energy expenditure during gait using indirect calorimetry
- Reports including a paper copy of the patient report will all test results and treatment recommendations and a CD that contains video and an electronic copy of the tha patient report.
Follow up consultations
To find out more ring our Healthcare Consultants on 02 65836900 or email email@example.com