BIS is a safe, rapid, noninvasive technique for assessing multiple fluid compartments and body composition simultaneously without laborious dilution techniques or underwater weighing.
The new standard in single frequency body composition analysis is the DF50. Until now single frequency bioimpedance has been limited by the “one algorithm fits all” approach. Single frequency bioimpedance has now come of age with the DF50’s three population-specific, peer reviewed algorithms providing greater accuracy over broader population groups.
- Accurate, single frequency (50kHz) BIA device
- Only instrument to offer peer reviewed General, Obese and Child algorithms
- Displays resistance, reactance, impedance and phase
- Calculates fat-free mass, fat mass, total body water, intracellular water, extracellular water and their percentages
- Includes test cell to check calibration
- Hand-held, battery operated and fully portable
Bioimpedance analysis (BIA) has become a widely accepted method for the determination of body composition due to its simplicity, speed and noninvasive nature.
To find out more ring our Healthcare Consultants on 02 65836900 or email email@example.com