NEUROWELL – CASE MANAGEMENT
Enriched Health Care has provided NeuroWell Case Management services since 2014. We provide case management for adults and children with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and burns. Subsequently we are proud to have positively impacted many people and their families and carers lives over this time.
Enriched Health Care has met a growing need for high quality care. We therefore provide coverage across the Mid North Coast and Far North Coast of NSW. This includes the towns of Taree, Laurieton, Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Kempsey, Nambucca Heads, Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Yamba, Ballina and surrounding towns.
Enriched Health Care, NeuroWell services include the following:
- Care Needs Assessments, Care Needs Reviews and Care Needs Reports
- Care and Needs Scales (CANS)
- Paediatric Care and Needs Scales (PCANS)
- Functional Independence Measures (FIMs)
- Work Options Plans
- Activity of Daily Living Assessments (ADLs)
- Case Management for children with a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, burns, vision impairment,
- Case Management for adults with spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, burns, vision impairment.
Referrals can be made to Enriched Health Care on 02 8294 5532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, are you looking for clinical neurological rehabilitation services such as Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Exercise Physiology? Please see the Enriched Health Care Gait and Motion Clinic.