At Enriched health we provide you with integrated cardiovascular rehabilitation programs
Our cardiovascular rehabilitation programs include Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists and Counsellors to provide an integrated approach to managing your health.
Cardiovascular Rehabilitation is suitable for patients who have
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG)
- Current stable angina pectoris
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)/ or coronary stenting
- Heart or heart-lung transplant
- Heart Failure and those with ventricular assist devices
- Coronary artery disease equivalents such as diabetes or peripheral artery disease
- Patients with diabetes
- Peripheral arterial disease
What can you expect from Enriched Health Care Cardiovascular Rehabilitation programs?
- Thorough assessment of your current health status
- Treatment by an integrated healthcare team using the most up to date evidenced based treatments for your condition
- Consumer choice around length of consultations, type of interventions you participate in and where these interventions occur ie home based vs facility based injury management
- Personalised health professional consultations, group workshops and group classes.
- Referral to other specialists where appropriate
What health benefits can you expect?
- Reduced symptoms (angina, dyspnea, fatigue)
- Mortality benefit(approximately 20 to 25%)
- Reduction in nonfatal recurrent myocardial infarction over median follow-up of 12 months
- Increased exercise performance
- Improved lipid panel (total cholesterol, HDL [good cholesterol], LDL [bad cholesterol], and triglycerides)
- Increased knowledge about cardiac disease and its management
- Enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living
- Improved health-related quality of life
- Improved psychosocial symptoms (reversal of anxiety and depression, increased self-efficacy)
- Reduced hospitalizations and use of medical resources
- Return to work or leisure activities
To find out more ring our Healthcare Consultants on 02 65836900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org