At Enriched health we have complete integrated Chronic Disease Management programs for people who have chronic disease considerations including the following:
- Diabetes (see also Diabetes Management)
- Osteoporosis (see also Falls Prevention)
- Neurological conditions
- Cardiovascular disease (see also Cardiovascular rehabilitation)
- Pulmonary disease ie emphysema, copd
- High cholesterol
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Arthritis (see also
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Neck injuries
- Complex injury
Our chronic disease management programs include the use of our Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists, counsellors and Psychologists to provide an integrated approach to managing your conditions.
What can you expect from these programs:
Thorough assessment and diagnosis of your injury
- Treatment by an integrated healthcare team using the most up to date evidenced based treatments for your condition
- Consumer choice around length of consultations, type of interventions you participate in and where these interventions occur ie home based vs facility based injury management.
- Referral to other specialists where appropriate
- An enjoyable healthcare experience that gives you a quicker and more effective recovery from your injury.
What health benefits can you expect?
- Reduced symptoms
- Increased exercise performance
- Increased knowledge about your disease and its management
- Enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living
- Improved health-related quality of life
- Improved psychosocial symptoms (reversal of anxiety and depression, increased self-efficacy)
- Reduced hospitalizations and use of medical resources
- Return to work or leisure activities
To find out more ring our Healthcare Consultants on 02 65836900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org