Enriched Health Care is NDIS accredited. We are NDIS READY!
Enriched Health Cares mission is to deliver innovative health care solutions that are high quality, person centred and outcome focused. For 12 years we have delivered innovative health care interventions for over 15,000 participants. Additionally, Enriched Health Care proudly partners with many organisations and community groups that share our core ethical values of honesty, integrity and respect.
Enriched Health Care delivers health care services across our key strategic areas including the following:
- Aged Care Residential and Aged Care at home- Falls Prevention and Mobility programs
- Paediatric Disabilities
- Complex Health Care Case Management, Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Corporate Health Care, Pre Employment Screenings, Injury Treatment
- Private Health Care Rehabilitation.
Enriched Health Care is proud to announce that in 2016 we received NDIS accreditation across NSW for the following services:
- Early Intervention Supports for Early Childhood
- Specialised Assessments of Skills Abilities and Needs
- Assistive Technology Specialist Assessment, Set Up and Training
- Physical Welbeing (Exercise Physiologist and Personal Training)
- Therapeutic Supports
Enriched Health Care has been rather excited about the new innovative ways we have delivered extraordinary health care in 2016. Enriched Health Care has successfully delivered modern evidence based health care modalities with full implementation of telehealth services, AlterG rehabilitation, clinical gait analysis and online rehabilitation programs.
With the introduction NDIS in Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour and Kempsey in July 2017, Enriched Health Care is ready to push the boundaries of functional health care outcomes for participants with disabilities.