Enriched Health Care, LifeTime Care and Support services:
- Care Needs Assessments, Care Needs Reviews and Care Needs Reports
- Care and Needs Scales (CANS)
- Paediatric Care and Needs Scales (PCANS)
- Functional Independence Measures (FIMs)
- Work Options Plans
- Activity of Daily Living Assessments (ADLs)
- Community Living Plans
- Case Management for children with a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, burns, vision impairment,
- Case Management for adults with spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, burns, vision impairment.
- Multidisciplinary treatment of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology and Cognitive Neuroscience rehabilitation for musculoskeletal injuries spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, burns and vision impairment.
Referrals can be made to Enriched Health Care on 02 6583 6900 or email@example.com