Welcome to Enriched Health Care.
Enriched Health Care is a novel provider of creative health care solutions. We are proud to provide you with a range of professional health care services to keep you both physically well and well connected with our team. As a valued Health Care Participant there are some special ways to make the most of your time with us.
1. Please complete the online ‘Prescreening Survey’ at https://enrichedhealthcare.com/survey/ prior to your appointment.
2. Enriched Health Care will provide you with access to the Enriched Health Care dartfish.tv channel. Click here to view. This is where you have access to a range of video exercise channels including the generic Enriched Health Care Channel, speciality channels such as persistent pain, manual handling, pose tech running. PLUS you get your very own private channel where you specific exercises and movement analysis video are stored. You will receive an email with your login details. If you haven’t yet received an email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access.
3. Access to our public social media. FaceBook, Pinterest, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. These channels are public channels for general information and public chatter.
4. Online Bookings. You can see all of your booked appointments here. If you need to cancel or rechedule an appointment please contact the Support Services Coordinator on 02 6583 6900.
5. Telehealth. Enriched Health Care service delivery includes advanced telehealth interactions for prescreenings and consultations. Please ensure that you have set up and tested your telehealth access prior to your first consultation Click here to learn how to set up telehealth.
6. Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions click here
7. If you are unable to attend any appointments please contact our help desk at enrichedhealthcare.zendesk.com with 48 hrs notice.
8. What to bring on your first appointment?
a) Loose fitting clothing
b) Joggers or comfortable closed in shoes
c) Arrive 10 minutes early to complete any additional paperwork
d) Your referral (if you have one) and any other documents or scans from specialists or health professionals
9. Where to go for your appointment?
Port Macquarie Office Address: Suite 3, 133-137 Gordon Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
We hope you enjoy your time with us. If we can be of any assistance contact us through our help desk click here
Enriched Health Care Team