Welcome to Enriched Health Care’s Telehealth services.
Enriched Health Care provides Advanced Telehealth delivery for a range of interventions including NSW WorkCover (1,2), My Aged Care (5), National Disability Scheme, Private paying participants and Corporate Health Care. This current delivery provides you with the flexibility to see the health care professional of choice in the comfort of your own home, at your workplace, at your local gymnasium or other convenient locations. The types of health care services Enriched Health Care currently provides using telehealth includes Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Health Care Assistants.
Telehealth service delivery has been promoted by several Australian entities including NSW Workcover (1,2), My Aged Care (5), Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (3), Medicare (4), NSW Health (6,7,8), National Disability Scheme, Exercise and Sports Science Australia.(9,10), Australian Physiotherapy Association (16), and Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (17)
Enriched Health Care provides Telehealth Services in the following ways:
1. One on one Consultations, between you and your Health Care Professional
2. Hybrid Telehealth, between you and your Health Care Professional whilst you are physically supported by a Health Care Assistant (11,12,13,14, 15)
3. Group Telehealth consultations including workshops and online exercise programs
4. Telehealth triage or review of medical symptoms
Setting up Telehealth
If you are participating in telehealth using your own phone, computer or tablet you will receive an email before your initial appointment with directions on how to set up Telehealth. You will additionally be assisted by Enriched Health Care health care assistant or Health Care Professional to complete set up on your phone. computer or tablet.
For your first Telehealth consultation with Enriched Health Care where you have not yet set up your phone or computer, please ensure you click the “Join online meeting” link that is emailed to you for your first telehealth consultation. The instructions to download any required applications will be included in this link. We suggest that you do this at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. You can click the same link again 10 minutes prior to your Telehealth consultation to access the Telehealth waiting lobby in preparation for your consultation. When you have entered the lobby please click on the video icon and select start my video to enable full audio and video experience.
If you have any further questions you can access assistance at Enriched Health Care knowledge base by clicking here or speaking with our friendly health care support or health care assistant.
- NSW WorkCover Exerrcise Physiology fees Order: http://www.sira.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/77019/exercise-physiology-fees-order-2016-1891.pdf
- NSW WorkCover Physiotherapy fees order: http://www.sira.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/77027/physio-chiro-osteo-fees-order-2016-1895.pdf
- SARRAH (Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health) links to telehealth and health care assistant http://sarrah.org.au/content/telehealth
- Department of Human Services, Medicare; https://www.humanservices.gov.au/health-professionals/services/medicare/mbs-and-telehealth
- My Aged Care: http://www.myagedcare.gov.au/help-home/home-care-packages
- NSW Minister for Health Jillian Skinner: http://www.australianageingagenda.com.au/2016/04/29/taking-telehealth-mainstream http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/telehealth
- Strategic Review of Telehealth in NSW http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/telehealth/Documents/strategic-review-of-telehealth-in-NSW.PDF
- NSW Health, NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation; Agency for Guidelines for the use of Telehealth for Clinical and Non Clinical Settings https://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/258706/ACI-telehealth-guidelines.pdf
- ESSA submission for inclusion of Telehealth on Medicare; https://www.essa.org.au/media_release/essa-calls-for-medicare-eligibility-expansion-2
- ESSA submission DVA, Dental and Allied Health review; https://www.essa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ESSA-submission_DVA-dental-and-allied-health-review_Jan-2016-.pdf
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologists working with health care assistants, https://www.essa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Accredited-exercise-physiologists-working-with-allied-health-assistants_v4.pdf
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologists Allied Health Assistants Policy Document, https://www.essa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Final-AHA-policyJune-2016.pdf
- Australian Physiotherapy Association, Allied Health Assistants position statement https://www.physiotherapy.asn.au/DocumentsFolder/Advocacy_Position_Physio_Assistant_2008.pdf
- NSW Health, Allied Health Assistant Framework, http://www1.health.nsw.gov.au/pds/ActivePDSDocuments/GL2013_005.pdf
- SARRAH and Health Care Assistants, https://sarrah.org.au/book/export/html/400
- Australian Physiotherapy Association, Telerehabilitation and Physiotherapy 2009 (Under review), https://www.physiotherapy.asn.au/DocumentsFolder/Advocacy_Position_Telerehabilitation_2009.pdf
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, Telehealth, https://www.racgp.org.au/telehealth
- Skype For Business- Health Care, https://enterprise.microsoft.com/en-us/industries/health/pillar-empower/
- Skype for Business – Health Care, https://www.slideshare.net/Continuant/skype-for-business-in-healthcare-continuant