Welcome to Enriched Health Care.
Enriched Health Care is a novel provider of creative health care solutions. We are proud to provide you with a range of professional health care services to keep you both physically well and well connected with our team. As a valued Health Care Participant there are some special ways to make the most of your time with us.
1. Please complete the online ‘Prescreening Survey’ at https://enrichedhealthcare.com/survey/ prior to your appointment.
2. Enriched Health Care will provide you with access to the Enriched Health Care dartfish.tv channel. Click here to view. This is where you have access to a range of video exercise channels including the generic Enriched Health Care Channel, specialty channels such as persistent pain, manual handling, pose tech running PLUS you get your very own private and secure channel where your specific exercises and movement analysis videos are stored. You will receive an email with your login details. If you haven’t yet received an email with login details, please send an email to email@example.com to request access.
3. Access to Enriched Health Care Yammer chat groups. Yammer is a private Enterprise Chat software. These are Our private groups for Enriched Health Care members only and include Enriched Kids, Enriched WorkPlace, Enriched Living, Gait and Motion Clinic, Enriched Sports, Neurowell, General Communication. You can use these groups for communicating with Enriched Health Care team members, support services as well as other Enriched Health Care participants. Click Here to sign up.
5. Online Bookings. You can see all of your booked appointments here. To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact the Enriched Health Care Support Desk: enrichedhealthcare.zendesk.com or phone our office on (02) 6583 6900.
6. Telehealth. Enriched Health Care service delivery includes advanced telehealth interactions for prescreenings and consultations. Please ensure that you have set up and tested your telehealth access prior to your first consultation Click here to learn how to set up telehealth.
7. Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions click here
8. If you are unable to attend any appointments please contact the Enriched Health Care Support Desk: enrichedhealthcare.zendesk.com or phone our office on (02) 6583 6900. Our cancellation policy can be found here
9. What to bring on your first appointment?
a) Loose fitting clothing
b) Joggers or comfortable closed in shoes
c) Arrive 10 minutes early to complete any additional paperwork
10. Where to go for your appointment?
Port Macquarie: Suite 3, 133-137 Gordon Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
We hope you enjoy your time with us. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact our support team through enrichedhealthcare.zendesk.com
Enriched Health Care